Short on time but need to do a workout? Here is what I did this morning for my Personal Fitness Appraisal class. I was running way late due to all kinds of and only had 30 minutes to workout before my next class. This workout takes 25 minutes leaving 5 minutes to clean up and change clothes....no shower unfortunately so the Action Wipes and Nature's Gate Spring Fresh deodorant gets liberal use.
I used the West Valley College track.
Run 1/16 mile (1/4 of the way around the track) - 20 jumping jacks
Run next 1/16 mile - 20 body weight squats
Run next 1/16 mile - 10 push-ups
Run next 1/16 mile - 10 burpees
Repeat this 3 more times.
Walk 1 lap (1/4 mile), then run 2 laps (1/2 mile)
At the end you have run 1.5 miles, walked 1/4 mile and done 80 jumping jacks, 80 body weight squats, 40 push-ups and 40 burpees. Adjust the repetitions to your fitness level.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment